THORN IN A FLESH - Extra LIfe!!!

Missed the previous stories? Click Here!


...After about four (4) minutes, Capoo was done with me. By then, my back had already turned into a sign of love; all in red with my blood **sobs**

Well, have got to get on my feet and keep going. That was the worse I had expected. So, there was no need to ex the hood. I stayed back; no more running away to the village. My parents now had a reason to allow me stay so that they can take care of me.

Four days after, I was in a bus at the motor park with Egbon Kunle (Brother Kunle) also known as Bender. It was exactly 10am when some mobile police officers drove into the park and came straight down to the shrine located at the end of the park. The shrine a.k.a. Moral House was the base of all evil in
the park. Within a blink of an eye, Eke! Eke!! Eke!!! was the only word  echoing in my brain.  Everyone took to their heels with wraps of unfinished fish flying around. You must be wondering what kind of fish; the shrine was definitely not a frozen food shop. I meant weed a.k.a marijuana and Igbo in d Yoruba setting.

Prior to that time, Egbon Kunle was already known to always resist arrest and would even beat up the officer trying to arrest him. He didn't bother to run neither did he drop his wrap of weed with reflection of fire enough to light up a forest. Guess u are thinking what I did myself; nowhere to be found but somewhere to get a view of all that happened

There is a general saying that live doesn't not have duplicate but not in the case of Egbon Kunle because he doesn't act like he believes that. A MOPOL went to him and ordered him out of the bus but the reverse happned. He pressed the hot wrap of weed on the officer's face and dragged him inside the bus. I guess the bush meat is now on the hunting side of the forest. Immediately, the other five (5) officers surrounded him and angrily one of them opened fire on Egbon Kunle. Poka! that was the sound I heard with my eyes closed and by the time I opened my eyes,  something had happened!

**to be continued**

Author: Seidu Kazeem O. 

Links to the stories: Click Here!

Comments