[PHOTOS] Memorable Moments in 2014! Dedicated to SKB Readers

One of the most beautiful ways to relieve the year ending is to share memorable moments with loved ones. From Seidu Kazeem's Blog, we are wishing our esteemed readers a great year ahead.

Below are the memorable moments:

1. Saheed Olanrewaju Yusuf - Celebrating my mum's birthday and timeout with friends and family.



Celebrating a great mum's Birthday




With colleagues in school


2. Adaramaja Sheu - My convocation at University of Ilorin 30th Convocation on the 22nd Oct. 2014






3. Kolawole Kabir Tunde (Barry white) - My defining moments

Matching officiating during 8th edition Olagunju's cup, Offa, Kwara State.

NYSC Days with my colleagues
Environmental sanitation with my otondos in ewulu ogwashuku-uku local govt. Delta state

With my sweetheart in Oyo town

During my mum's sent forth program

4. Lambe Olanrewaju - My memorable pictures






More coming soon...

Comments