How He Became Rich And Successful Overnight!




Ajibola Onifade's story was so astonishing that he fainted when it  dawned on him he had hit a jackpot. Till now, he is bereft of adequate words to recount his life-changing experience.

However, the gist is, Ajibola, as he's called by many, won a brand new
car as a star prize in a promo by a leading commercial organization in
the country. Asides that, he's also been made an ambassador of the said organization with many added incentives.

The car, a brand new 2014 model Hyundai accent had many praying for a replication of such testimony. Even the"still-startled" Ajibola can not come to terms with how rapidly his story has changed.

Hitherto, Ajibola was feeding from hand to mouth, and had no dime in his bank account before he had the opportunity to participate in the promo.

Infact, someone described the latest car owner as a 'walkaholic' who
could trek miles in without feeling tired. Describing his encounter as a "miracle", Ajibola affirmed that it pays to serve God diligently.

As he puts it "When I bought the product's raffle ticket with the last dime on me , I never imagined I could win the car. I even fainted when I was told I had won a car in the promo. I never believed I would become a car owner this year. This is beyond my imagination.,"

"I'm not only excited at winning this car, I've also been made an ambassador by the company which has 133 branches in the country. I'm so excited. Before now, I was living on borrowing from people, but I believed. my story would change."

Ajibola however admonished all those going through difficult times to
never lose faith in God as "one day, everything would change."

Comments