MTV Awards: Taylor Swift tenders apology to Nicki Minaj

In what appears to be a misunderstanding after Nicki Minaj's criticism of the MTV Awards regarding her nominations. The trio of Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Nicky Minaj almost took it to another level.


Taylor Swift however after she has made much statements thinking she was called out by Nicki later apologized for her misunderstanding of the issue. Nicki Minaj's criticism was however not directed at none of them but only pointed out the wrong in the system. 

Katy Perry on her own part didn't join the twitter row alone but brought in Rihanna with her. Meanwhile, the issue has died down as all parties have realised it wasn't as serious as they took it.

Taylor Swift tweets "I thought I was being called out. I missed the point, I misunderstood, then misspoke. I'm sorry, Nicki."



Comments