[Nigeria] State of the nation: Legendary comedian, Ali baba hits the nail

Truth they say must be told at all times. Foremost and well respected Nigerian comedy icon, Ali Baba earlier this week hits the truth in the right place with clear facts pointed out. 

Ali Baba
It is a general notion that corruption has always been the bane of progress in Nigeria which in turn leads to unemployment and poverty. 

Lives have been lost due to non-availability of basic amenities and standard health facilities while top government officials live in great luxury while the poor keeps getting poorer. 

Ali Baba however couldn't remain silent over such issues affecting the society and made a post on instagram which seems to hit some people right at their bad spot. Ali Baba through another post on Friday said someone put a call through to him asking him to take down the post which he replied to in the right manner. Below are the two posts as posted:

Original Post
"God will bless all who put their lives on the line for us. Their families will know no sorrow. The grieving ones will be consoled. Their utmost desires in life will be fulfilled. Their children shall reap the rewards of their fathers' and mothers' sacrifices. We all join or voices to pray for their protection, provision and success at all battle fronts. Their pensions will not be stolen. Anyone who had had a hand in putting them in front of the enemies without adequate weapons and logistics will not know what diseases plague them. Those who kill our soldiers because of their selfish reasons will meet their fates in our soldiers hands. Above all, God will bless everyone doing their best to make Nigeria great again. And anyone doing otherwise and causing us to slip into broke zone, be number 59 on FIFA ranking, can't pay salaries, dollar rate 240 something, use burglary proof in our houses, use bullet proof cars, pay more for what we should actual pay less for, drive through dark streets, won't fix roads and as such cause deaths on our roads, causing people to spend their hard earned savings on medical trips to India and elsewhere, can't pay small salaries of teachers, but can pay huge salaries of legislators and militants, responsible for the sea of unemployed youths flowing through life aimlessly... Whoever you are, you no go die better!!!! Yes go call police!"
Reply Post 
"I don't know why some people can't be patient with me? So, now you have called me to say you have friends I was referring to in my last prayer post. Please accept my apology for not specifically mentioning their names. I apologize. Please let them send all their names, so that I can properly include their names, so they don't have to tell you to call me on their behalves! So they can all be included next time. Nonsense! Some bunch of human wastes with 28 karat unwell state of mind, had the temerity to call my line, that I bought with my sweat, to ask me to pull down something I posted on my Instagram page. An Instagram app that I used my purchased data to download. Can you just imagine how some people suffer from +4 malaria and want others to take Alagbin on their behalf? After reading this post, I dare you to call me again, to say you and your friends are "infuriated" by post again, and see how I will respond. You worthless piece of crap. My immediate younger brother died of cancer, because it was not diagnosed early and when it was, he was told it was not "malignant". And will go away. In deed he did. He went away, for good, while the Honourable Health Commisioner of the state where he was serving as civil servant, rode around in a 2010 Landcruiser. Do you know how many Dialysis machines all the SUVs for commissioners will buy? Make person no let person talk ooo. After now them go say were you not working for them? That is another issue that is laughable. I was paid to do a job. That is to say I was paid to provide a service. Like Channels Tv or AIT.  Like Thisday or Punch. Like Arik or Dana. Eko Hotel and Oriental... Or how many schools have thrown out children of thieving politicians? Isn't that like benefiting from them by providing education for their wards? By the way, If they too had provided the services they were voted in to provide, there would not have been any need for my post. Come to think of it, who them help?"
God bless Nigeria as we pray things get better and make the leaders put the interests of the masses first.

Comments