2015 Elections - Desmond Elliot shares his campaign photos!


It is no news anymore that the Nollywood Superstar, Desmond Elliot has also join the political race to contest for an elective position in 2015. He is contesting for a seat at the Lagos State House of Assembly. This year has witnessed musical artists, Nollywood actors and actress going into politics. Among them are 9ice and Tony Tetula. Below are the photos shared by Desmond Elliot on his Instagram page.


He said on his Instagram page "I am not sitting down no more, I am taking charge, I am being that change. This is why am excited, I hold my future right here..in my hands..be a part of #teamDOE. 

More photos below




He is contesting under the flagship of All Progressive Congress (APC). We wish him and others the best.

Comments