Why I went to Aso Rock - Toyin Aimakhu

www.thisseidu.com

In what appears to be a response to some of her fans who have reacted to her visit to the President of this nation, Goodluck Jonathan in Aso Rock on Friday. She visited the president with other celebrities in the creative industry. Nollywood Actress, Toyin Aimakhu Johnson posted on her Instagram page on Saturday.

She said and I quote 

"I don't like wen pple r nt being realistic,dey said the president of my country wants to see me shud I tell him no or wat do u want me to do or if my own father sent for me will I ask him to get out...apart from being the president he's old enuff to be my father..so tell me what u wud hv advise me to do pls..tell him off or what and darling it's a personal decision and little do we all knw I am not a politician and I'm not here to discuss anyone but all I knw is that God is watching evryone and he will be our God and I'm sure alot of pastors can't be wrong...I love my country and our pple I don't pray evil befall us in this country cos I can't imagine loosing any of my family or fans I'm sure by now I won't still be normal...pls tell me if u r in my shoes wat will do or do u want me to pretend or lie to u my fans dat made me who I am yes he sent for me and dis is the first time I'm seeing him and and i am happy so tell me or advise me pls on what I shud hv done....I don't knw how to lie or pretend he sent for me and yes I went there..you pple s hud decide what u want and I will follow u all but let's just think twice and pls dnt hate on me cos I'm sure if a councillor or chairman call anyone u will jump at it,i hope u all knw my age and at dis ag and time of my career dey ask me to come to aso rock won't I go or will I go or do u expect me to say no...lol pls pple let's face fact and let's be real pls just for once..I respect my fans but pls no insult or foul words let's discuss dis now and nd for all cos I've got alot of questions to anyone dat one want to criticise me for answering a clarion call..LOL"

Comments

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone. It does not represent the views of Kazeem Seidu.