[Exclusive] Who Is Ken Da Vim?

Ken Da Vim is a fast rising Rap Artist making waves in the game from the south western part of Nigeria. His uniqueness is what we want to celebrate today. 

Today being his birthday is also the debut of his new released track "WATCH THE THRONE" which you will be listening to for the first time. In this close-up interview with Ken Da Vim, he told us who he is and why he is into music.


Tell us a brief  Introduction about your self
Adekunjo Ibrahim Abiodun (Ken da vim). Am from Ogun State, Nigerian Dad and Indian Mom.. First child of the Family.  I love relaxing, playing chess, Basket ball, Bowling and Reading.

What was growing up like for you?
Growing up was intresting because I was oppurtuned to breed with different influential people both young and old.

Why do you want to be an artiste (why music)?
I didn't just decide to but I started having the ego when my works are appreciated home and away.

How did you get started?
That was during my fourth year in the high school, when I was awarded the King of Capua, I'd say apart from showcasing my talent that also boosted my moral and I started working effortlessly to soar high.


What genre of music do you work on?
My genre is "Vim Pop" . . cos to me music is about how I can creatively bring out the love I feel, the hate I feel, the happiness and worries I feel. When I let them out in a way that people would understand, it might help someone and that's the change I have made differently through my own word.

What song project are you working on currently?
I'm currently on a Mixtape titled "Watch The Throne" it features couple of Bank headz Music artistes . A project dedicated to hip hop lovers. Debuting on 25th of March 2015, my birthday.

Who are your models in the music industry?
Role model?  I'd say I learn from everyone I come across and make use of the positives, not only those in the entertainment scope per say.

What will you do differently in the music industry?
I'll keep putting out classic projects with succinct creativity that would make the world a better environ.

Do you have a particular group of people in the society that you will love to influence with your music?
Basically, I won't say I have a particular group of people to influence but I believe once I express my view about occurrences, those who needs it would get and appreciate it.

What is your collaboration wish list?
At home? Modenine, Nneka, Olamide and King Sunny Ade.
While Foreign? Nas, Lana del rey, Kanye west and Asap Rocky.

If you could stop one thing that you do every day, what will that be?
Hmm, that would be listening to coat of many colors by dolly parton.

What is the weirdest thing that you have ever experienced?
Well, I could remember in 2005 when I visited a friend, all of a sudden his dog ran towards me and at first I was shocked but when It came closer I decide to stay calm and it perceived me then left.


What is the weirdest thing that you have ever experienced?

Life is beautiful depending on how you view and treat her.


What is in the future for you career wise?

To keep getting better and expanding my brand to the world.

Your closing words?
I will like to appreciate every fan who has shown my music the support from day one. May almighty God continue to protect and guide us. God bless Nigeria.

To download and listen to Ken Da Vim's exclusive tracks, use the links below:
Track: HIP HOP - CLICK HERE
Track: WATCH THE THRONE - CLICK HERE


Comments