Inspiring Words From Yemi Alade

I got this from Yemi Alade's page and I was really touched and inspired. I am sharing it because I don't want t be the only one to be inspired by it. Read the unedited writeup from Yemi Alade


"Look at the toe nails on this ballerina 's right foot  #almostNonexistent Infact the only remaining  nail on her big toe is #HangingOnItsLastThreadOfHope #barelyHealthy

I was a kid ballerina for 4yrs and i suffered toe nails like this pic .until  I saw this pic, i had no idea that was why.

I discovered  this picture  at the airport and it told a million stories!; Rich People Buy Big expensive  cars and flaunt it in pictures but they dont flaunt the "maintenance  bill"!!Trust me dat bill is outrageous!

They buy huge houses alover the place but they dont share the maintenance bill  for a mansion with over 15rooms at least  for diesel in a month..hahaha

Artists flaunt thier high end shopping spree lives and champagne shower parties but they dont take pictures of times they couldnt eat even one square meal for months or couldnt afford  studio sessions ,most of us begged producers to maje beats for us or some of us took  other jobs just to make it happen.

Artists post pics and vids  of the  crowd praising  them not the many BOOOOOS that were thrown thier way on the same stage... They Once took my name off the promo materials for certain BIG  shows  because they said i wasnt BIG enough so i PRAYED HARD, LOST ALL MY FRIENDS, PRACTISED HARD, FUN WAS TOO EXPENSIVE SO I HAD NON, THE PAIN WAS MY FUEL  and  now .....(fill in the gap)

#DONT LET THEM DECEIVE U.THIS HUSTLE IS LIKE CANDY CRUSH! WHEN U WIN LEVEL 3 YOU MOVE ON TO THE NXT LEVEL..
#ITS NOT ABOUT WINNING BUT STAYING A WINNER...#ITSAVISCIOUSCIRCLE  THIS PIC SIMPLY CAPTIVATED ME...KPT ME STARING...WITH A HUGE SMILE ON MY FACE."

I believe you have been inspired by this in one way or another. Let us keep believing and keep working hard. Have a great week.

Comments