[Hilarious] Donjazzy on an 'Antichrist' parole

No doubt, Michael Collins a.k.a. Donjazzy the DoroBozz, leader of the Supreme Mavin Dynasty (SMD) is one of the funniest celebrities in Nigeria. Am sharing because of its funny nature. I believe we all aware of the number "666" and its significance. 

Donjazzy - Michael Collins

Donjazzy wrote on his instagram page earlier today and I quote "Abeg make una help me get more followers o. Cos this number that it is on now is making me paranoid. I am looking at everybody's comments like "could this be the anti Christ ?". Thanks". See the picture below to see what he is talking about. 




I couldn't help it but laugh so hard when I saw this. In other words, we are pleading with you guys to help him with more followers so he could move from the ANTICHRIST lane **lmao** 

More blessing Donjazzy and all the best with your new followers. 

Comments