I could also have way less - MI Abaga replies fans

It is a general notion that no matter what you do or how perfect you may think you are, people will talk. They will envy and compare you with others. 

It happens that the Chairman of Chocolate City Music, Mr. Incredible, MI Abaga posted on Instagram his intention  to celebrate his milestone of 200K followers when the number hits. 

He said he would celebrate with 200 female fans by taking them on a special treat. He said and I quote. 
"200k is round the corner!!!!!!! You know I lose my mind when this sort of thing happens!!! 200 ladies going for dinner with me.. I'll feed you and serenade you guys.. Will let you know when it's time how to sign up!!!! You ready!!?????!!!!!! #200kClub"


Now, some fans viewed his plan to celebrate the milestone in a different way and below is a snapshot of some of the comments 


But, MI showed maturity and a sense of a great definition of a gentleman. He could have abused or throw some trashed words at then but all he did was state out the facts. Below is his response. 

1. Ladies do buy my music and rap along.. Absolutely... And I love and appreciate my female fans. 
2. There will always be someone better than you at doing something.. Someone with more followers etc.. Don't beat yourself up work hard and try to improve that's all that matters.. Some may have way more than me and that's great and inspirational.. But I could also have way less.. So I'm grateful and I choose to celebrate what I have.

My view; we are all humans, be it celeb or normal citizen. Everyone has the right to celebrate whatever they feel. More blessing Mr. Incredible. 

Comments