Una Go Chop Sand By Next Year - Charly Boy to Nigerian Youths

Charly Boy again on Monday reiterates his commitment to charge the youths of Nigeria to fight for their future. Charly Boy via an Instagram post shows his anger towards the situation of things in the country. "If you don't do something quick by showing your frustration and vexation with this our yahoo yahoo leaders, una go chop sand by next year", he said.

Charly Boy
Charly Boy had earlier led a peaceful protest in November pushing for an Open NASS (National Assembly) and proposed making the National Assembly a part-time job. See below his Instagram post.




The post led to some heated conversations between Charly Boy and some of his followers;
georgnakanda @areafada1 I no get mouth, wetin make I do kwanu?
areafada1 @georgnakanda make you dey der dey ask me weytin you go do, if you no know, go kill yourself because Na die we all dey, but me no go die without a fight. God punish these useless people, Na dem blood we go use wash Nigeria clean.
georgnakanda @areafada1 hmmmm, hope I figure out a way soon enough. I hail Baba....
Responding to some insultive comments, Charly Boy wrote:
areafada1: All these born troway If anybody come here yarn Akpata or insult their papa, I go kuku carry your name and picture put for our shrine and Una go see korokoro how una life go be. Silly stupid youths.

Comments