I Am Prepared To Serve - Special Adviser on Water Resources and Energy, State of Osun

A statement delivered by the newly appointed Special Adviser on Water Resources and Energy, State of Osun, Engr. Ibitoye Felix Adeniran "Kilomodemo", FNSE.

Kilomodemo (KLM) with Governor Gboyega Oyetola

Prior to his appointment, Engr. Ibitoye Felix "Kilomodemo" has been an agent of positive service to humanity in every capacity he has and is serving. As a Vice President of the Nigerian Society of Engineer, he is widely recognized and admired as a great engineer who has contributed immensely to the development of the engineering profession.



It is however no surprise that he is being chosen to serve in the cabinet of the Mr. Gboyega Oyetola led administration in the State of Osun. Below is his statement.

I Am Prepared To Serve as the SPECIAL ADVISER on Water Resources and Energy, State of Osun. 
I thank God for the grace to be alive to see this beautiful day come to pass. I am humbled by this and I give all glory and adoration back to Him for his love and kindness towards me. 
I also want to say thank you to Mr. Governor; Adegboyega Isiaka Oyetola, ILERIOLUWA for seeing in me what others did not see. 
I am not saying that I am the most qualified professionally or politically amongst my peers but for counting me worthy to be amongst the selected few to govern the state with him, it is indeed a great honour and privilege to be of service sir. 
For indeed many were called but few were chosen.
The motto on which I have built my life on has been: SERVICE TO HUMANITY. It is on this that my achievements have been hinged and on this same words of my motto I intend to co-operate with Mr. Governor, my cabinet colleagues and the good people of the State of Osun in the work ahead of me.
Mr. Governor has made it clear during the retreat for members of the Osun State Executive Council that we should hit the ground running. He also made it clear that there would be no ranking in the cabinet, adding that the idea of Commissioner and Special Adviser was merely for administrative convenience.
Therefore in this responsibility as the Special Adviser on Water Resources and Energy. I am entrusted in the cabinet of Mr. Governor, I intend to tow the path for which I am known.
 
The people of the state, my political fathers, mentors and mentees have known me for my life of service and in which I am prepared to continue with. I assure everybody that I remain who I am and I promise to remain so. 
In this regard, I promise to and intend operating an open door policy and to do all in my power and God-given ability to assist in, contribute my quota and work with Mr. Governor and other members of the cabinet towards the progress and growth of the state. 
I also want to appreciate the All Progressive Congress (APC) in the State of Osun, the state chairman; Prince Gboyega Famodun and the faithful and ever loyal party members in Osun for the loyalty, belief and continued perseverance. 
Prince Gboyega Famodun's belief in and support for the administration of Mr. Isiaka Adegboyega Oyetola is reflected in what we are enjoying today as a political party in the State of Osun.
His decision to work in tandem with the ILERIOLUWA dream has translated to peace, prosperity and progress in the APC and the state in general.
 
It is the belief in the progressive ideals of this party of ours that is keeping us and spurring the administration of Gboyega Oyetola on. It is because they believe strongly in democracy that ILERIOLUWA has been delivering on his promises.
There is no ideology without disciples to propagate this ideologies. In the same vein, there is no political party without stakeholders and loyal followers.
I want to also thank all the stakeholders of the All Progressive Party (APC) in Odo-Otin Local Government Council Area. Starting from the party leader; Comrade Adepoju Oluyemi Odusola, the local government party chairman; Alhaji Jimoh Aasa, ward chairmen, party elders, women, youth and opinion leaders.
 
They believed in, they selected and elected me as their nominee from the local government. They stood by me and they are still standing by me; their son. This decision is paying off. 
All these show of affection and support is spurring me to greater heights and I want to assure them that in the responsibility I am assigned with in this cabinet and in my capacity as Special Adviser on Water Resources and Energy, I will always be a worthy ambassador and son of Odo-Otin Local Government and the State of Osun. 
The burden of responsibility before Mr. Governor is great. The challenges before the state cabinet is enormous. The task before me is heavy. As usual in order to succeed, Governor Isiaka Adegboyega Oyetola, the state cabinet and I need the prayers of everybody for this task before us not to overwhelm us.
I remain humble.
Engr. Prince Adeniran Felix Ibitoye KLM Kilomodemo; Special Adviser on Water Resources and Energy, State of Osun.
"Service to humanity is the best work of life."
KLM................ EVERYWHERE YOU ARE!

Comments